Today is the first day of the Summer of Me! hosted by Baby Tea Leaves. I'm so excited about this weight loss project because I know I'm not in it by myself. Every Friday, I'll weigh in and check in with Baby Tea Leaves to post how much I've lost.
The best way for me to be successful is if I am held accountable, so I will keep track of what I'm doing and eating here. This is what I did last night and today:
- Last night I took a good fast walk.
- This morning I had a Balance Bar for breakfast.
- Two cups of coffee with a tablespoon of Coffee Mate Vanilla Caramel creamer and two Splendas.
- For lunch, I ate reheated Tuna Noodle Casserole made with 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup and had a Cytomax Goji Berry Green Tea drink.
- Today I loaded up my fridge with Smart Ones lunches and Weight Watchers ice cream bars, and I've got my Weight Watchers cookbook at the ready.
- I had two Weight Watchers cookies and cream ice cream bars for a total of 4 points.
- My son and I took our Great Dane puppy Sarah out for a walk.
- I've increased my water intake to three - four 20 ounce bottles of water a day.
Tonight Little Miss Throwsafit, Littlest One, and I are meeting Steve and Little Man at Garland for dinner tonight after their round of golf, so I will be looking for low fat entree on the menu, perhaps whitefish.